Pat Ford Associates represents Tenants and Buyers on a personal basis. Selecting Pat Ford Associates as your representative, provides immediate access to real estate market information and you have a strong advocate working in your best interests. Pat Ford Associates will manage all your company’s real estate components. Allowing you to:
- Focus on your business
- Minimize your occupancy or acquisition costs
- Maximize your lease concessions and flexibility on your contract terms
To see a list of past clients, click on the “References” tab above.
Pat Ford Associates represents Landlords and Sellers on an exclusive basis. When you work with Pat Ford Associates to direct the leasing or sale of your property, you have a professional company dedicated to your goals. We help with the following:
- Determine realistic fair market value
- Develop and implement a creative and comprehensive marketing plan
- Maximize market awareness of your property
- Identify and pursue prospects
- Negotiate and manage the transaction every step to closing and move-in!
- Acquisition: Client support with the investment decision-making activities of the real estate developer or investor by conducting various analysis of opportunities; including the purchase of existing office and industrial properties, redevelopment of existing sites, or ground-up development of acquired sites.
- Tenant Representation: Commercial tenants have found that hiring a tenant representative, a leasing professional who acts in their best interest and negotiates the best terms for the leased space has added greatly to their leasing experience. By performing a range of client services including occupancy analysis, market research, lease negotiations, facility measurement, space planning, and company relocation options. Pat Ford thoroughly reviews all lease terms and conditions typical for the market and the type of real estate required for your business.
- Landlord Representation & Leasing: We perform market research, including comparable “in the field” rental surveys, rental rates, and capital costs associated with leasing.
- Valuation and Advisory: give valuation estimates for all types of income-producing or owner occupied property.